PASA is the largest publishing industry body in South Africa, and is committed to creativity, literacy, the free flow of ideas and encouraging a culture of reading.
Aims & Objectives
The Publishers' Association of South Africa aims to:
- Promote and protect the rights and responsibilities of the publishing sector in South Africa
- Promote creativity, literacy, and the free flow of ideas
- Establish and apply policy guidelines and codes of conduct
- Examine policy or legislative proposals likely to affect publishing
Click here to read more about our Aims and Objectives.
PASA Membership offers the following benefits:
- Support and networking within the industry
- Access to information relating to the industry
- Inclusion in the PASA Directory and on the PASA Website
- Representation at book fairs
Click here to read more about PASA Membership.